- Shift to sprint, Alt to slow down
- The “constants” require recompiling, other parameters update in realtime
- According to the video, it takes windows users about twenty times as long as osx users to recompile, so heads up
- Uncheck “preview mode” to disable upscaling
- The site also allows for altering the fractal shader code, saving fractals, and loading them
The gentleman who made Fractal Lab has a very cool website exploring 3D fractals. Here is a mesmerizing video of the evolving surface structure of such a fractal.